On June 2nd, 2021, the “Hanganak” NGO regular monthly coordination meeting with medical and social workers took place. The nurses introduced patients with serious health problems that deserved attention. A further plan of their health management has been developed.
The social workers expressed satisfaction with the cooperation with the relevant structure of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh. It was decided to pay a joint visit to the visually impaired Valodya B on the next day, June 3rd, to measure his blood glucose level and develop a management plan for further treatment and control. The remaining necessary blood tests should be performed by the outpatient laboratory of the city polyclinic at home in the coming days.
The medical staff received the following instructions:
- Develop a list of patients with diabetes along with the antidiabetic medications they take
- Develop a list of beneficiaries whose homes or apartments were damaged during the recent war
- Develop a list of all COVID-19 infected beneficiaries
- Conduct educational training to prepare beneficiaries for vaccination against COVID-19.
- Provide to all the staff of “Hanganak” NGO with VivaCell MTS 1800 AMD tariff plan to ensure internet access during the online trainings.